ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Ector County Sheriff’s Office is implementing a new policy as Coronavirus case numbers spike.
Officials with the ECSO announced Thursday their main lobby will be closed to the public until further notice.
Those who need to speak with an investigator are asked to call 432-335-3050 to schedule an appointment.
As of Wednesday, more than 1,000 Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County as numbers spiked in the past three weeks. The active case count is 647, stats show.
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- OPD is asking for help from the public in vandalism spree
- Trump arrives home in Florida, presidency ends
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine