COYANOSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Another earthquake was reported near Coyanosa Tuesday morning.
According to the US Geological Survey, the earthquake was reported around 5:45 a.m. Tuesday about 20 miles southwest of Coyanosa.
Officials say it was a 2.6 magnitude earthquake.
- 2 officers shot in Louisville
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Texas activists: Indigenous communities violently displaced to make way for ‘mega-train’ in Mexico
- Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court