BIG SPRING, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Customers in southwest Big Spring may notice some changes to their water.
According to a release from the City of Big Spring Wednesday morning, a 12” water line break has been reported in the area south of Wasson Road.
Residents in the area may experience low or no water pressure.
Officials say crews are working to fix the line and no timetable was given on the repair.
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Watch out for these popular, but untrue stories from social media this past week
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country