CRANE COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Crane County has a second COVID-19 case.
Officials announced the confirmed case Sunday night. Additionally, Crane County officials say it is travel-related and the patient has not been out in public.
The patient, according to the release, has been in quarantine for more than a week.
- Faster Wi-Fi on its way to help parents and kids stuck at home
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Digital Exclusive: Vote by mail expansion blocked by Texas Supreme Court
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy