CRANE COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Crane County has a second COVID-19 case.
Officials announced the confirmed case Sunday night. Additionally, Crane County officials say it is travel-related and the patient has not been out in public.
The patient, according to the release, has been in quarantine for more than a week.
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces agreement to acquire Parsley Energy in $7.6 billion deal
- Army informs Guillén Family on line of duty investigation
- Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and rescue on interstate
- 90th COVID related death reported at MCH
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys stumble against Arizona