ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Officials with the Ector County Health Department have confirmed another COVID-19 related death.
Officials say the patient was a 31-year-old man who died at Odessa Regional Medical Center.
Officials say more information will be released Wednesday.
- U.S. notifies UN of withdrawal from World Health Organization
- Changes in international student program causes concern at UTPB
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Second stimulus check: Trump says to expect more checks ‘soon’
- Congresswoman wants Trump, Mexican president to address pressing COVID-19 and migrant issues