HOWARD COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The second COVID-19 related death has been reported in Howard County.
Officials say a man in his 90’s died Thursday after being admitted to the hospital.
“Both County and City officials are saddened by this news and extended our deepest condolences to his family members,” according to a statement. “We ask the community to keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.”
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Andrews rolls past San Angelo Lake View
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Abilene High holds off Permian
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Midland High tops Odessa High in 100th edition of historic rivalry
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Crane stays undefeated in district with win over Alpine
- Another Cold Front Coming! 10-23-2020