ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Odessa will be blocking traffic in areas of the city to prepare for the visit of President Trump on Wednesday.
Between 6AM and 4PM, traffic will be blocked in these areas:
- On 1st Street between Lincoln and Texas
- On 2nd Street between Lincoln and Hancock
- On 6th Street from Grant and Hancock (no Parking on 6th street)
- No Traffic on 5th street between Grant and Hancock (No parking)
- No Traffic on 4th street between Grant and Hancock (No Parking)
- No Traffic on 3rd Street between Grant Street and Hancock (No Parking)
- Parking will be allowed in parking lots:
- West of Texas Street
- South of 4th street between Grant and Hancock
- Hancock will be closed between E. 3rd St and 7th St (No Parking)
The only traffic allowed in the area will be for citizens attending the event, and only in the designated parking lots.
The only foot traffic allowed will be if you are attending the event or going to a business in the protected zone.
No large gatherings will be allowed between 4th St. and 7th St. between Grant and Hancock.