MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Another employee at the Midland County Tax Office has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a release Tuesday afternoon.
Officials did not specify when the employee was last at work or when they tested positive.
However, Tax Assessor Collector Karen Hood says they have put in multiple requests to have the office professionally sanitized but, “they have gone unanswered from the County.”
“I will continue to do the best I can to protect my employees as well as the public,” Hood said in a statement.
- OPD & MPD address officer shortage; Departments looking to hire 60+ officers
- Triple Digit Temperatures Arrive! – 7/8/20
- Private-border wall builder admits soil eroding at South Texas site
- Jury trials still suspended, Ector and Midland Counties still taking on cases
- Texas teachers react to new guidelines set by the Texas Education Agency