MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 78 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 2570.
There are 794 isolated cases, 1326 recovered, 263 under investigation, 141 unable to locate/refused and 46 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County. These new cases are the lab results from July 31st-August 2nd.
- 13 people at ECISD test positive for COVID-19 over the weekend
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Alpine cancels next two football games after students were potentially exposed to COVID-19
- MOJO MONDAY: Permian kicks off its season Thursday
- Ector and Midland county gearing up for election day