MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 69 new cases in the county on Wednesday. This brings the total to 2,492. One new death has also been reported.
The 45th patient, a male in his 70s, was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital. The patient passed away on August 4, 2020.
There are 768 isolated cases, 1309 recovered, 229 under investigation, 141 unable to locate/refused and 45 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Warmer Temperatures Followed By Rain! – 1/16/21
- Small group of protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol on Saturday
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Catch Greg Hall LIVE in Odessa on Saturday, January 16
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration