MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 69 new cases in the county on Wednesday. This brings the total to 2,492. One new death has also been reported.
The 45th patient, a male in his 70s, was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital. The patient passed away on August 4, 2020.
There are 768 isolated cases, 1309 recovered, 229 under investigation, 141 unable to locate/refused and 45 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- BASIN GRIDIRON EXCLUSIVE: Pecos’ Coach Olson responds to Friday’s win
- Blowing Dust Tonight! – 9/27/20
- Crossroads church mourning loss of executive pastor
- Spider spins Ruth Bader Ginsburg collar-like web
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys