ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The 66th Coronavirus-related death has been reported at Medical Center Hospital.
Officials confirmed a 66-year-old man died Monday morning.
The man was a resident at Buena Vida Nursing and Rehabilitation and was admitted to MCH back on August 30, according to the release.
Officials say the man had pre-existing conditions.
- PLAY OF THE WEEK: Pecos’ Velasquez kickoff return
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Borden County shuts out Water Valley
- BAND OF THE WEEK: Andrews’ Mighty Mustang Band
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Canyon runs past Greenwood
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Klondike shuts out Buena Vista