MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Officials with the City of Midland have confirmed another Coronavirus related death.
Officials say the patient was a man in his 80’s who was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital.
The man, according to a release, had pre-existing conditions and died Friday.
This is the 53rd virus-related death reported in Midland County.
- U.S. Mint to honor notable American women on quarters
- Pornhub faces lawsuit alleging it knowingly participated in trafficking and child pornography
- McDonald’s manager allegedly quits mid-shift, informs customers via sign posted in drive-thru lane
- Top gifts dads want for Father’s Day this year
- Photos: Large group of stingrays visits South Carolina harbor