MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Officials with the City of Midland have confirmed another Coronavirus related death.
Officials say the patient was a man in his 80’s who was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital.
The man, according to a release, had pre-existing conditions and died Friday.
This is the 53rd virus-related death reported in Midland County.
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Odessa man killed in crash north of Midland
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile
- Over 60% of Texas Millennials and Gen Z don’t know Holocaust facts
- Texas man who sought to kill, rape and eat a child sentenced to 40 years in federal prison