ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The 53rd Coronavirus related death has been confirmed at Medical Center Hospital.
Officials say the patient was a woman in her 70’s who died Thursday afternoon.
She was admitted to MCH back on August 10 and Hospital officials say she had pre-existing conditions.
- Biden to reopen ACA insurance exchanges, sign health care orders
- Newsfeed Now: The race to get vaccinations ahead of COVID variants, fan scores with TikTok NFL style reviews
- Cloudy Start to the Day – 1/28/21
- Identifying and stopping panic attacks
- MISD adding food pantry to their family support center