BREWSTER COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 51 new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Brewster County, according to an update Tuesday.
The total case count is now at 137. Officials note that there have been some delays in reporting cases due to the use of private labs.
In total, officials say more than 2,400 people have been tested for the virus with 1,422 coming back negative. Additionally, stats show that 37 people have recovered from the virus.
The total number could also climb again this week as officials say that have about 800 tests currently pending.
- U.S. notifies UN of withdrawal from World Health Organization
- Changes in international student program causes concern at UTPB
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Second stimulus check: Trump says to expect more checks ‘soon’
- Congresswoman wants Trump, Mexican president to address pressing COVID-19 and migrant issues