MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 48 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 1387.
There are 820 isolated cases, 493 recovered, 40 under investigation, 9 unable to locate/refused and 25 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Centers Solutions: the healing of kindness
- MCH reports 91st COVID-19 related death
- Unified Command Team to provide update Thursday
- Last Warm Day; Much Cooler Tomorrow! – 10/22/20