MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 41 new COVID-19 cases in the county. This brings the total to 2829.
There are 911 isolated cases, 1360 recovered, 364 under investigation, 145 unable to locate/refused and 49 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County. Today’s new cases are reflective of lab results from August 11-12, 2020.
- Be Our Change – Midland Piano store helps local student
- 13 people at ECISD test positive for COVID-19 over the weekend
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Alpine cancels next two football games after students were potentially exposed to COVID-19
- MOJO MONDAY: Permian kicks off its season Thursday