ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Another Coronavirus-related death has been reported at Medical Center Hospital.
Officials with MCH confirmed a man in his 40’s died Monday morning at the Hospital.
The man was from Presidio and was admitted to MCH back on July 21, according to a release. Officials say the man had preexisting conditions.
Currently, there are 34 COVID-19 patients in-house at MCH, 12 of which are in the Critical Care Unit, according to the release.
- 95th COVID-19 related death at MCH
- Winter Weather Is On The Way! – 10/25/20
- Greenwood ISD cancels classes for Monday, October 26th
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss
- Dalton hurt as Cowboys blown out