MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 37 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,588.
There are 763 isolated cases, 2180 recovered, 359 under investigation, 205 unable to locate/refused and 81 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Suspect sought in hit and run crash
- Allergies or COVID-19? How to tell the difference
- CDC: Fully vaccinated Americans can gather indoors without masks
- Nearly 100 pet dogs and cats have contracted COVID-19. Here’s how to protect your pets
- Midland Health launches self-scheduling platform for volunteers