MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 35 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,201.
There are 911 isolated cases, 1642 recovered, 419 under investigation, 164 unable to locate/refused and 65 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County. Today’s new cases are reflective of lab results from August 26, 2020.
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- Texas DSHS unveils COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education