MIDLAND, Texas (Nexstar) – The City of Midland has confirmed 28 new cases of COVID-19 in Midland County. This brings the total to 3,469.
There are 730 isolated cases, 2111 recovered, 356 under investigation, 195 unable to locate/refused and 77 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County. Today’s new cases are reflective of lab results from September 11-13, 2020.
- Joe Montana, wife stop woman who tried to kidnap 9-month-old grandchild from their home
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- BASIN GRIDIRON EXCLUSIVE: Pecos’ Coach Olson responds to Friday’s win
- Blowing Dust Tonight! – 9/27/20
- Crossroads church mourning loss of executive pastor