ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Another COVID-19 related death has been reported at Medical Center Hospital.
Officials confirm a man in his 80’s died Friday morning at the hospital.
The man was a resident at Sienna Nursing and Rehabilitation who was admitted to MCH back on July 12, according to the release. The man also reportedly had pre-existing conditions.
MCH says they currently have 40 COVID-19 patients in-house. Eight are currently in the Critical Care Unit and two of those patients are on ventilators. In the Critical Care Overflow, there are five patients and all five are on ventilators. The remaining 27 patients are on COVID isolation floors.
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Protect your personal information with cyber security precautions
- Titans fan reacts after team owner saves family from eviction
- 15 days until 2020 presidential election: Biden, Trump campaigns focus on key states
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?