ANDREWS COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 23 new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Andrews County, according to an update Friday.
Officials say the total count is now at 155 with an active case count of 93.
Stats show 811 people have been tested in Andrews County with 637 of those tests coming back negative. Additionally, stats show that 60 people have recovered from the virus and 19 cases are still pending.
Two people are also currently hospitalized at Permian Regional Medical Center.
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- Family of man who died in custody files wrongful death lawsuit against Texas county
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state