ANDREWS COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 23 new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Andrews County, according to an update Friday.
Officials say the total count is now at 155 with an active case count of 93.
Stats show 811 people have been tested in Andrews County with 637 of those tests coming back negative. Additionally, stats show that 60 people have recovered from the virus and 19 cases are still pending.
Two people are also currently hospitalized at Permian Regional Medical Center.
- Resources available for veterans amid pandemic
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- Midland College announces plans for fall semester
- Tank battery fire in Midland County