MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 22 new COVID-19 cases in Midland County. This brings the total to 2,592.
There are 803 isolated cases, 1331 recovered, 268 under investigation, 142 unable to locate/refused and 48 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County. Today’s new cases are reflective of lab results from August 2nd.
- FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Permian surges past Abilene Cooper
- Another Warm Weekend! – 9-24-2020
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 75th COVID related death reported at MCH