MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 22 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,636.
There are 770 isolated cases, 2216 recovered, 365 under investigation, 203 unable to locate/refused and 82 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Watch out for these popular, but untrue stories from social media this past week
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country