ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Ector County Health Department has confirmed 21 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,287.
Ector County is reporting 920 active cases. 2,318 people have recovered from the virus. 49 people have died in the county.
- TWO-A-DAYS: Grady Wildcats
- Inmate claims Reeves County Detention Center not providing medical care
- TWO-A-DAYS: Garden City Bearkats
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Grass fire in West Odessa destroys RVs and vehicles