ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Ector County Health Department has confirmed 21 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,287.
Ector County is reporting 920 active cases. 2,318 people have recovered from the virus. 49 people have died in the county.
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?