MIDLAND, Texas (Nexstar) – The City of Midland has confirmed 17 new cases of COVID-19 in the county and one new COVID-19 related death.
The 79th patient, a woman in her 70s with underlying health conditions, was being treated at Midland Medical Lodge. The patient passed away on September 16.
There are 737 isolated cases, 2143 recovered, 354 under investigation, 199 unable to locate/refused and 79 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say