HOWARD COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 13 new cases and another Coronavirus related death have been reported in Howard County.
According to a release, Howard County’s total case count is now up to 179 with just 34 active cases.
Additionally, officials say 138 people have recovered from the virus.
Another virus-related death has also been confirmed in Howard County. The patient was a 76-year-old woman who died at a hospital outside of Howard County, according to the release.
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Changes Are Coming! 9-23-2020
- Dallas Federal Reserve survey shows contraction on oil field getting better for Q4
- SEASON PREVIEW: Permian Panthers