ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 122 new cases have been reported in Ector County, according to an update Monday afternoon.
Stats show 2360 confirmed cases and 1049 probable cases for a total of 3409 cases in Ector County. Additionally, stats show there are currently 920 active cases in Ector County.
2318 have recovered from the virus.
During the update from local health officials Monday, Odessa Regional Medical Center President Stacy Brown says they had two COVID-19 related deaths over the weekend and both were non-county residents.
- UT Permian Basin canceling spring break
- Cold Front for the Weekend – 10-21-2020
- Odessa High refines scouting report on Midland High ahead of rivalry game
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Texas’ top doctors discuss lessons learned from 1st COVID-19 wave and how it could help possible 2nd surge