MIDLAND, Texas (Nexstar) – The City of Midland has confirmed 12 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,421.
There are 826 isolated cases, 1,929 recovered, 412 under investigation, 180 unable to locate/refused and 74 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Ector County health officials concerned as hospitalization rates rise
- Cold Fronts on the Way – 10-22-2020
- Midland store employee attacked by accused shoplifter
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Major crash in Odessa leaves two in critical condition