MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 114 new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Midland County along with a virus-related death, according to an update Monday.
The overall case count is now at 886. Officials say 249 have recovered from the virus.
The patient who died was a man in his 70’s who was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital. According to the release, the man died on Sunday.
- More West Texas Heat! 8-3-2020
- Odessan reacts to earthquakes reported over the weekend
- Big Spring citizens look to recall mayor
- MISD board of trustees discuss waiver for grades 9-12
- 184 new COVID-19 cases in Midland County; Total at 2362