ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 11 new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County, according to stats released Thursday afternoon.
The total case count is not at 300 with an active case count of 243. Stats also show more than 180 have recovered and about 160 tests are still pending.
Medical Center Hospital, the Ector County Health Department, and Odessa Regional Medical Center will address the recent cases in an update this afternoon.
The update will come amid a spike in case numbers over the past two weeks.
So far this week, more than 60 cases have been reported so far; 22 on Monday, 15 Tuesday and another 14 on Wednesday and 11 more Thursday.
- Cooler temperatures this week 4-11-21
- One Year Later: Odessans gather to honor health care workers, loved ones amid pandemic
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- Prince Harry to attend Phillip’s funeral, Meghan to stay home