(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Andrews rolls past San Angelo Lake View
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Abilene High holds off Permian
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Midland High tops Odessa High in 100th edition of historic rivalry
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Crane stays undefeated in district with win over Alpine
- Another Cold Front Coming! 10-23-2020