SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon announced Monday it’s looking to hire more workers in an effort to keep up with the high demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Positions that need to be filled include warehouse, shopper, and delivery jobs across the United States.
Amazon also said temporary jobs are available for those whose hours have been cut amid the pandemic.
“We know many people have been economically impacted as jobs in areas like hospitality, restaurants, and travel are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis and we welcome anyone out of work to join us at Amazon until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a statement.
To learn more about open positions and apply, visit amazon.com/jobsnow.
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Protect your personal information with cyber security precautions
- Titans fan reacts after team owner saves family from eviction
- 15 days until 2020 presidential election: Biden, Trump campaigns focus on key states
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?