MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 98 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,857.
The increase includes 64 positives from testing at the Midland County Detention Center.
The City of Midland and Midland Health have also confirmed the county’s 85th COVID related death.
The 85th patient, a man in his 80s with underlying health conditions, died at his home on September 23.
There are 898 isolated cases, 2284 recovered, 383 under investigation, 207 unable to locate/refused and 85 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Campaigns have a lot of data about voters. It isn’t making Texas any easier to predict
- Rebels hit the field after bye week
- Hays County deputies arrest woman accused of sex trafficking others out of San Marcos spa
- 102nd COVID related death reported at MCH
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash goes astray