MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 60 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the overall count to 4,347.
There are 1,022 isolated cases, 2,606 recovered, 400 under investigation, 232 unable to locate/refused and 87 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- 94th COVID-19 related death at MCH
- Pres. Trump, Biden hold campaign events in battleground states
- State of Texas: Investigating the risk of voter fraud in Texas
- Two new COVID-19 deaths reported in Midland County
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?