MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 50 of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the overall count to 4,397.
There are 1,034 isolated cases, 2,636 recovered, 405 under investigation, 234 unable to locate/refused and 88 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Paint the Park event brings cancer community together
- OPD holds third annual community block party
- A cooler but fair temperatures kind of weekend 9-25-21
- Netflix’s latest ‘Stranger Things’ teaser introduces viewers to creepy ‘Creel House’