MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 50 of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the overall count to 4,397.
There are 1,034 isolated cases, 2,636 recovered, 405 under investigation, 234 unable to locate/refused and 88 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- State-wide domestic abuser database in effect, called “Monica’s Law” after Odessa woman
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- El Paso County Judge announces two-week shutdown for non-essential businesses
- Local veteran brings passion for airplanes to the restaurant scene
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida