MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland Health Department has confirmed 48 cases of COVID-19. This brings the overall total to 4,035.
There are 909 isolated cases, 2428 recovered, 395 under investigation, 218 unable to locate/refused and 85 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- One injured, two charged in Andrews County shooting
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?