MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland Health Department has confirmed 44 new confirmed cases of COVID-19. This brings the overall count to 3,987
There are 874 isolated cases, 2,422 recovered, 388 under investigation, 218 unable to locate/refused and 85 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- 113 COVID-19 cases confirmed Nov. 7-8 in Midland County
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- Lawmakers debate necessity of a mask mandate in Congress