MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland Health Department has confirmed 43 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the overall to 4,287.
There are 1,012 isolated cases, 2,572 recovered, 385 under investigation, 232 unable to locate/refused, and 86 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Andrews rolls past San Angelo Lake View
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Abilene High holds off Permian
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Midland High tops Odessa High in 100th edition of historic rivalry
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Crane stays undefeated in district with win over Alpine
- Another Cold Front Coming! 10-23-2020