MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 23 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 3,913.
There are 888 isolated cases, 2,338 recovered, 384 under investigation, 218 unable to locate/refused and 85 COVID-19 related deaths in Midland County.
- Texas man creates child sex doll, sent to federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Expecting a Mild Weekend? 10-29-2020
- Halloween forecast: Will we be able to see the rare ‘blue moon?’