(WIAT) — It’s National Ice Cream Day! How do you plan on celebrating the sweet foodie holiday?
Its origins are believed to have taken place thousands of years ago when Persians put snow in a bowl with juice. Fast forward, from Neapolitan to chocolate chip cookie dough, there’s no shortage of flavors.
And that’s not all. Ice cream has truly evolved.
You can also get it nitrogen-blasted, hand-rolled, or charcoal-infused.
Share you’re favorite flavors on social media with the hashtag #NationalIceCreamDay.
- Texas activists: Indigenous communities violently displaced to make way for ‘mega-train’ in Mexico
- Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Odessa COVID-19 testing events seeing low turn outs
- ORMC holds Groundbreaking Ceremony for west campus renovations