BIG SPRING, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Big Spring will begin a major seal coating project this week. City officials say the project will officially begin on Wednesday.
As the project is completed, city officials are asking residents to remove their cars from the roadway. Those who do not remove their vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense, according to the release.
Residents with questions should call 432-264-2392.
Crews will be out at the following locations:
- Alamesa from Calvin to the dead end
- Airbase from Highway 80 to Simler Avenue
- Anna from Highway 80 West 7th Street
- Benton from 18th Street to 20th Street
- Connally from Alamesa to the dead end
- Dallas from Lancaster to the dead end
- Donley from 11th Place to 12th Street
- East 10th Street from Owens to Johnson Street
- East 16th Street from Birdwell Lane to Princeton
- East 17th from Birdwell Lane to Virginia
- Harding from Highway 80 to the dead end
- Kentucky from Birdwell Lane to Kenny
- Lorilla from Highway 80 to West 7th
- Mittel from 18th Street to 20th Street
- NE 2nd & NW 2nd from North Gregg to North Benton
- Randolph from Wright to Wasson
- Rosemont from 11th Place to Settles
- Simler from Airbase to Randolph
- Sycamore from State Street to Settles
- Wasson from Randolph to the City limits