(WIAT) — A drill, this is not. A stuffed version of the internet’s favorite 50-year-old alien will soon be yours to own as Disney opens up pre-orders for its new “Baby Yoda” plush toy.
Unfortunately, you can’t snag one in time for the holiday season, as the toy won’t be in stock until Apr. 1, 2020.
Known to most as “Baby Yoda,” this adorable little alien is actually called “the Child” in the Disney+ show “Star Wars: The Mandalorian.”
What do you think of “Baby Yoda?” Pre-order the plush toy, will you?
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- 221 new cases reported in Ector County
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Midland polling places close due to inclement weather
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation