(WIAT) — A drill, this is not. A stuffed version of the internet’s favorite 50-year-old alien will soon be yours to own as Disney opens up pre-orders for its new “Baby Yoda” plush toy.
Unfortunately, you can’t snag one in time for the holiday season, as the toy won’t be in stock until Apr. 1, 2020.
Known to most as “Baby Yoda,” this adorable little alien is actually called “the Child” in the Disney+ show “Star Wars: The Mandalorian.”
What do you think of “Baby Yoda?” Pre-order the plush toy, will you?
- POLL: Should students return to schools in the Fall?
- Trump threatens to cut federal aid if schools don’t reopen
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- OPD & MPD address officer shortage; Departments looking to hire 60+ officers
- Triple Digit Temperatures Arrive! – 7/8/20