ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two Abilene parents were arrested after their 10-year-old child tested positive for methamphetamine.
Kody Stone and Kathryn Crouch, both 39, were arrested and charged with Endangering a Child Monday in connection to an investigation that began in September 2019.
Court documents state CPS workers contacted police after Stone, Crouch, and the 10-year-old child all tested positive for narcotics.
Stone and Crouch were released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond each.
No further information was released.
- Babe: Wilson is tough to stop
- 25 new cases reported in Ector County
- House passes bill aimed to bolster federal stockpile of medical equipment for future use
- Bridge hit closes part of I-20 in Midland
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court