MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 88 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 651.
Last week, the Midland/Odessa metro saw a dramatic spike in cases, 424 confirmed between the two cities.
With cases spiking across the state, Governor Abbott has slowed the reopening plan for Texas.
For more information on individual cases in Midland County, follow this link.
- U.S. notifies UN of withdrawal from World Health Organization
- Changes in international student program causes concern at UTPB
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Second stimulus check: Trump says to expect more checks ‘soon’
- Congresswoman wants Trump, Mexican president to address pressing COVID-19 and migrant issues