MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 50 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 701. There was also one reported death. This is the 15th virus-related death in the county.
The patient, a male in his 50s, was being treated at Midland Health.
Last week, the Midland/Odessa metro saw a dramatic spike in cases, 424 confirmed between the two cities.
For more information on individual cases in Midland County, follow this link.
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Twitter accounts of celebrities, politicians, billionaires hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75
- Breaking More Records! 7-15-2020