MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed 50 new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total to 701. There was also one reported death. This is the 15th virus-related death in the county.
The patient, a male in his 50s, was being treated at Midland Health.
Last week, the Midland/Odessa metro saw a dramatic spike in cases, 424 confirmed between the two cities.
For more information on individual cases in Midland County, follow this link.
- Texas Tech climbs to No. 10 on the AP Top 25 basketball poll this week
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Nearly 2,000 receive COVID-19 vaccine Sunday, clinic continues this week