MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2 News/Fox 24 News) – According to the Executive Director at Manor Park, the building evacuated yesterday after a carbon monoxide leak has not reopened to residents. Evacuated residents are currently in other areas of the campus, or are staying with family until the facility reopens.
Of the 18 residents that were taken to the hospital, seven residents were kept overnight for observation. Their conditions are unknown at this time.
All employees were released from the hospital yesterday; many of them are on duty today.