MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/ Fox 24)- Midland restaurant, Butter, makes a great tailgate dish: Buffalo chicken spring rolls. The recipe is surprisingly pretty simple! Executive Chef, Kali Davis walks us through it.
What you need: 1.5 pounds chicken breast, 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot buffalo sauce, 1 cup blue cheese, 1 packet Ranch dressing mix, 12 egg roll wrappers.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush chicken breast with oil, salt and pepper generously.
- Cook chicken for about 12 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165
- Once your chicken is cool, place in a stand mixer and beat on medium until all chicken is
- Combine chicken with the rest of your ingredients.
- Wrap mixture into the egg roll wrappers and seal the edges with water.
- Cook in air fryer on high heat for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with ranch dressing and more buffalo sauce.